Attitude; "Believe for me, my family and my teammates!"
At PSC Crane & Rigging we realize that "Safety and Health" is vital to all of our operations and is an integral part of every employee's daily duties. Our workers' personal safety & health is of primary importance to us, both on and off the job, and will take precedence over production whenever necessary; we are committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees, customers, vendors and the general public.
You can obviously learn from past performance, which is why PSC Crane & Rigging monitors safety performance meticulously on every job and on a daily basis. In doing so, PSC Crane & Rigging has developed a report of those excellent statistics. Please request a copy from your estimator. We are confident you will see the added benefits of working with a safety conscious team of experts. We welcome comparisons to our safety performance.
Additional Safety Training PSC Crane & Rigging Provides all Employees
- PSC Crane & Rigging maintains a 100% Drug Free Workplace
- Qualified Signalpersons and Quailified Riggers 1926.1400 Effective November 8th, 2010
- Qualified / Certified Welders (AWS, ODOT, INWF, API 1104 piping)
- Experienced / Certified Crane Operators 1926.550 - .555 & applicable ANSI standards
- Certified Lift Truck Operators 1910.178
- Employees trained and experienced in proper Rigging 1926.251, 1926.550 - .555
- Employees trained in OSHA 10 & 30 hour construction
- Certified Scaffold; erector, dismantler, and users 1926.450 – .454 (subpart L)
- CDL operators
- Mine Safety & Health 30 CFR 46 & 48
- Confined Space 1910.146
- Hot Work Permits / Fire Protection
- Steel Erection 1926.750 – .761 (subpart R)
- Personal Protective Equipment 1926.95 – .107 (subpart E)
- First Aid / CPR
- Hazard Communication 1910.1200
- Lead in Construction 1926.62
- HAZWOPER 1910.120
- Fall Protection 1926.500 – .503 (subpart M)